Monday 27 February 2012

It started with a vision... Literally

I’ve always loved the idea of a bucket list… any lists, really. To do lists are constantly being formed in my brain (and sometimes transferred to paper). With my 30th birthday in the not so distant future (thank god my 20s are almost over!), I realised I had been making a “bucket list” of things to do before the impending passing to complete adulthood.

Today I’m meeting with my “Dress Club” (more on that later) to put my list to paper, but in picture form. I can’t wait to complete my Vision Board of the biggest to-do list I’ve ever created! The one thing that usually fails me is my ability to follow through “projects” to the end. So in hopes of achieving my (and I will be the first to admit) demanding goals, I’ll be blogging my progress to keep myself accountable. So follow on!


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. Looking forward to following you on this journey. I'm already feeling inspired by you!
    Bal

    ReplyDelete